- IMPERIAL FAMILY
Emperor, Empress visit Year of the Rabbit exhibition in Tokyo
13:09 JST, February 3, 2023
The Emperor and Empress visited a special exhibition inspired by the Year of the Rabbit at the Seikado Bunko Art Museum in Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo, on Thursday.
“Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit —The Seven Lucky Gods are Coming!” features various items depicting rabbits — the zodiac animal for 2023 — such as carved wooden figures and paintings.
According to sources, the Imperial couple visited the museum privately because the Empress, who was born in a Year of the Rabbit, was interested in the event.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Stimulus Package Set to Drive Greater Govt Borrowing; Likely Effectiveness Called into Question
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)