Scholars Discuss China’s Challenge at Yomiuri International Forum; Respecting Values Key in U.S.-China Competition
The Yomiuri International Economic Society (YIES) and The Yomiuri Shimbun held the November symposiu...
December 1, 2023
‘Breakdown of Global Order, Turning Point for Japan’ to Be 2023 YIES Theme
The Yomiuri International Economic Society (YIES) and The Yomiuri Shimbun have chosen “Breakdown of ...
January 25, 2023
Ex-defense minister stresses urgent need for defense budget boost
Former Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera stressed the need for Japan to increase its defense budget ...
September 23, 2022
U.S. ambassador: Japan-U.S. alliance has entered era of ‘projection’ into Indo-Pacific
The Japan-U.S. alliance has entered an era of “projection” into the Indo-Pacific from one focused o...
September 4, 2022
Tokyo Gov. Koike‘s speech at the Yomiuri International Economic Society (YIES)
Yuriko Koike, Governor of Tokyo made a speech under the theme of “ Building a More Resilient Tokyo” ...
May 2, 2022
Tokyo governor: Environmental policy is growth strategy
Tokyo Gov. Yuriko Koike spoke to the Yomiuri International Economic Society at a Tokyo hotel on Wedn...
April 28, 2022
‘Rising threats: Challenges facing Japan’ to be 2022 Yomiuri International Forum theme
The Yomiuri International Economic Society (YIES) and The Yomiuri Shimbun have chosen “Rising threat...
January 26, 2022
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
JN TOP STORIES
- New Tour in Japan Featuring Kumano Kodo, Hot Springs Targets Foreign Tourists
- Resumption of Gaza Fighting Blurs Kishida’s Visit to Middle East
- Japan’s ‘Genius’ Shinji Ono Calls It Quits at 44
- A Suspected Bomb Blast Kills at Least 4 Christian Worshippers During Mass in Southern Philippines
- Kickbacks Allegedly Kept Off-the-Books by More than 10 Members of Late Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s Political Faction
- Kishida Intends To Address Alleged Off-the-books Funds Within Liberal Democratic Party
- Japan May Provide Up to 230 M. Dollars in Aid to Egypt
- Japan, Germany Effectively Agree to Execute Defense Logistics Pact