Delicious, Beautiful, Spectacular JAPAN
provided by The Japan News.
Join The Japan News on a curated tour of the many “delicious, beautiful, and spectacular” sights that await off the beaten path in Japan. With intrepid deputy editor Futoshi Mori as your guide, navigate through the salient articles below for a taste of the regional food, drink, crafts, and more from all corners of the nation, illustrated with sumptuous photography. The journey begins — all aboard!
Tottori Wagyu: Discovering the finest beef paradise in Tottori Pref.
Tottori Prefecture is known for seafood such as Matsuba snow crab and agricultural products such as ...
December 24, 2021 - Delicious, Beautiful, Spectacular JAPAN
Fumuro-ya: The Kanazawa maker of traditional fu for the modern soul
As I stared into the steaming hot bowl of instant clear soup, colorful flowers and hearts gently flo...
August 26, 2021 - Delicious, Beautiful, Spectacular JAPAN
Senjo: Why not brew a sake that is unique in the world?
Rice, yeast, mold, and water. To the list of elements that go into each glass of Japanese sake, perh...
July 21, 2021 - Delicious, Beautiful, Spectacular JAPAN
"JN ORIGINAL" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN TOP STORIES
- India-Japan : A Partnership for peace, stability and prosperity
- Biden’s Asian economic talks include 13 countries, and no China
- Work resumes to raise Japanese sightseeing boat, 1 month after tragedy
- Japan, U.S. leaders agree to strengthen alliance’s deterrence, response capabilities
- Shrine congregation carries 3 mikoshi portable shrines at Sanja festival in Tokyo for 1st time in 3 years
- Kabuki star Ichikawa Ebizo performs on Tokyo Skytree
- Ohtani hits 150th homer of pro career