Japan’s Nikkei Posts First Weekly Drop in Five as Tech Drags
TOKYO (Reuters) — Japan's Nikkei share average drifted lower on Friday to post its first weekly drop...
December 1, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Edges Lower; Set for Best Month in 2 Years
TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average eased slightly on Thursday but stayed on trac...
November 30, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Set for Fourth Weekly Gain as Flat Yen Lifts Exporters
TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average climbed towards a three-decade high on Friday...
November 24, 2023
Stock Market Today: Asian Shares Are Mostly Lower, with Markets in Japan and US Closed
BANGKOK (AP) — Shares were mostly lower in Asia on Thursday after a modest advance on Wall Street th...
November 23, 2023
Nikkei Average Hits 33-Year High in Morning
Tokyo (Jiji Press)—Japan’s benchmark Nikkei stock average hit a 33-year intraday high early Monday m...
November 20, 2023
MARKET INFO / Stocks Likely to Consolidate, Investors Expected to Pay Attention to Confirm Strength
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Japanese stocks are likely to consolidate around their current levels this week...
November 19, 2023
Tokyo Stocks Expected to Consolidate Next Week
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Japanese stocks are likely to consolidate around their current levels next week...
November 18, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Set for 3rd Winning Week as Earnings Power Rise
TOKYO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average headed for its third straight weekly gain on ...
November 17, 2023
Nikkei Falls on Sell-Off after Sharp Gains, US Treasury Yields Weigh
TOKYO, Nov 16 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average traded lower on Thursday as investors sold st...
November 16, 2023
Nikkei Jumps 2.5％ on Strong Earnings, Dovish Fed Bets
TOKYO (Reuters) — Japan’s Nikkei share average jumped on Wednesday, topping the 33,000 psychologica...
November 15, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Jumps 2% on Strong Earnings, Dovish Fed Bets
TOKYO (Reuters) – Japan’s Nikkei share average jumped 2% on Wednesday, topping the 33,000 psychologi...
November 15, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Rises on Optimism for Corporate Outlook
TOKYO, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average rose on Tuesday amid expectations that domest...
November 14, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Rebounds Sharply From Two-Day Loss on Earnings Boost
TOKYO(Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average made strong gains on Thursday, snapping a two-day loss...
November 9, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Marks Largest Increase of Year Amid Fading Concerns of Additional U.S. Rate Hike
The Nikkei 225 index rose 758.59 points, or 2.37%, to 32,708.48 at closing on Monday, from Thursday...
November 6, 2023
Japan’s Nikkei Average Gains over 700 Points
The Nikkei share average rose 770.63 points or 2.41% to finish at 32,720.52 at its morning close on ...
November 6, 2023
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
JN TOP STORIES
- Old Man Masks for Good Luck in the New Year
- New Tour in Japan Featuring Kumano Kodo, Hot Springs Targets Foreign Tourists
- Resumption of Gaza Fighting Blurs Kishida’s Visit to Middle East
- Japan’s ‘Genius’ Shinji Ono Calls It Quits at 44
- A Suspected Bomb Blast Kills at Least 4 Christian Worshippers During Mass in Southern Philippines
- Kickbacks Allegedly Kept Off-the-Books by More than 10 Members of Late Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s Political Faction
- Kishida Intends To Address Alleged Off-the-books Funds Within Liberal Democratic Party
- Japan May Provide Up to 230 M. Dollars in Aid to Egypt
- Japan, Germany Effectively Agree to Execute Defense Logistics Pact