- IMPERIAL FAMILY
Crown Prince Akishino visits food event
12:13 JST, November 12, 2022
Crown Prince Akishino and his wife, Crown Princess Kiko, visited on Friday an event in Toshima Ward, Tokyo, that showcased delicacies from all over the nation.
The annual event is organized by the Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Ministry and other entities to showcase local agricultural and fisheries products with an aim to promote the public’s understanding of domestic food.
The couple made the rounds of booths displaying various items such as fruit and marine products, including one featuring persimmons and other specialties from Gifu Prefecture.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High