- IMPERIAL FAMILY
Japan’s Princess Kako watches Rakuten tennis final
20:00 JST, October 10, 2022
Princess Kako, the second daughter of Crown Prince Akishino, watched the men’s singles final of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships in Koto Ward, Tokyo, on Sunday.
This was the first time for the princess to attend the event since she became honorary president of the Japan Tennis Association in October last year. The post was previously held by her elder sister, Mako Komuro.
Princess Kako smiled and applauded each time a player won a point at the Ariake Colosseum.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible