- POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
170 Pension Records Linked to Wrong Person on Mynaportal
16:03 JST, June 10, 2023
The pension records of about 170 My Number cardholders might have been mistakenly linked to the wrong person on Mynaportal, an online service operated by the government that enables residents to complete various administrative procedures, it has been learned.
Cardholders can view their pension information on Mynaportal after verifying their identity with their My Number IDs.
The pension information problem is is believed to be the result of human error as a result of details being incorrectly inputted into the system. In one confirmed case, the error was discovered when the resident tried to view pension information on Mynaportal and someone else’s information was displayed.
“This is a problem of incorrectly linked information, not a problem with the pension records,” a government source said.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan, U.S., S. Korea to Start Real-Time Missile Info Sharing
Govt Issues Emergency Warning Following N. Korea’s Missile Launch (Update 1)
Japan Provides Ukraine with Landmine Detectors, Vehicles
Xi Sends Condolence Letter to Kishida on Death of Soka Gakkai’s Daisaku Ikeda
‘Unexpected’ South Korea Court Decision in Favor of ‘Comfort Women’ Puts Damper on Improving Ties with Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)