Japan to have ‘own stance’
November 19, 2021
While speaking with reporters at the Prime Minister’s Office on Friday, Prime Minister Fumio Kishida was asked about the possibility of a U.S. diplomatic boycott of the upcoming Winter Olympics in Beijing.
In reply, Kishida said: “Each country has its own stance and policy. Japan should think of things based on its own stance.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last
Japan to promise developing nations tens of billions of yen in food aid at G7 summit
U.S. ambassador sees Japan-U.S. alliance shifting to a larger domain
U.S. mediation aids trilateral ties with Japan, South Korea
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last