- IMPERIAL FAMILY
Princess Kako Watches High School Girls’ Baseball Final
17:35 JST, August 2, 2023
Princess Kako, the second daughter of Crown Prince Akishino and Crown Princess Kiko, watched the final of the 27th high school girls’ baseball championships at Hanshin Koshien Stadium in Nishinomiya, Hyogo Prefecture.
According to the Imperial Household Agency, this is the first time a member of the Imperial family has attended the championships.
The princess was seated in the front row of the VIP room on Tuesday and intently watched the game between Kobe Koryo Gakuen High School representing Hyogo Prefecture and Gifu Daiichi High School representing Gifu Prefecture.
When either school scored or a student made a fine play, the princess clapped and smiled.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Stimulus Package Set to Drive Greater Govt Borrowing; Likely Effectiveness Called into Question
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises