- POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
Japan’s Ruling Party Policy Chief, Laos Vice President Vow to Deepen Ties
16:18 JST, July 13, 2023
VIENTIANE — The Liberal Democratic Party’s Policy Research Council Chairperson Koichi Hagiuda and Laotian Vice President Bounthong Chitmany agreed Wednesday that the two countries would deepen cooperation in areas such as investment and exchanges between their people.
“We’d like a broad exchange of views on regional and international affairs and to further strengthen bilateral relations,” Hagiuda said during his visit to Laos.
Bounthong expressed gratitude for Japan’s Official Development Assistance and stressed the importance of peace in the international community.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan, U.S., S. Korea to Start Real-Time Missile Info Sharing
Taiwan’s Semiconductor Giants Build Overseas Amid Global Demand, Local Labor Shortage
Govt Issues Emergency Warning Following N. Korea’s Missile Launch (Update 1)
Japan Provides Ukraine with Landmine Detectors, Vehicles
Xi Sends Condolence Letter to Kishida on Death of Soka Gakkai’s Daisaku Ikeda
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)