- POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
Japan ex-PM Suga Plans South Korea Visit, May Meet with Yoon
13:44 JST, May 18, 2023
Arrangements are being made for former Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga to visit South Korea from May 31 to June 1 and meet with President Yoon Suk Yeol, according to sources.
Suga is the chairman of the Japan-South Korea parliamentarians’ league, a cross-party group of legislators, and his trip to South Korea will be the first since being appointed to the post in March.
Arrangements are also underway for him to meet with the executive members of the South Korea-Japan parliamentarians’ league.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan, U.S., S. Korea to Start Real-Time Missile Info Sharing
Taiwan’s Semiconductor Giants Build Overseas Amid Global Demand, Local Labor Shortage
Govt Issues Emergency Warning Following N. Korea’s Missile Launch (Update 1)
Japan Provides Ukraine with Landmine Detectors, Vehicles
Xi Sends Condolence Letter to Kishida on Death of Soka Gakkai’s Daisaku Ikeda
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)