- POLITICS & GOVERNMENT
Japan unveils the logo for its Digital Garden City Nation Initiative
15:53 JST, September 13, 2022
The government has unveiled the logo for its Digital Garden City Nation Initiative, a central pillar of Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s growth strategy.
The bottom half of the logo features a globe-like hemisphere with a blue ocean and natural greenery encompassed by “cables,” while the top half shows buildings surrounded by mountains and rivers, representing a nature-rich rural area with a well-developed digital environment.
“We’re keen to utilize social media to evoke the image of a digital garden city,” said Minister of State for Regional Revitalization Naoki Okada.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan, U.S., S. Korea to Start Real-Time Missile Info Sharing
Govt Issues Emergency Warning Following N. Korea’s Missile Launch (Update 1)
Japan Provides Ukraine with Landmine Detectors, Vehicles
Xi Sends Condolence Letter to Kishida on Death of Soka Gakkai’s Daisaku Ikeda
‘Unexpected’ South Korea Court Decision in Favor of ‘Comfort Women’ Puts Damper on Improving Ties with Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
- Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto