- G7 SUMMIT
Digital Technology: 100 Companies Take Part in Exhibition in Conjunction with G7 Meeting
12:41 JST, April 29, 2023
TAKASAKI, Gunma — A three-day digital technology exhibition to promote advanced technologies started Friday in Takasaki, Gunma Prefecture, drawing about 100 domestic and foreign IT companies and other entities.
The Digital and Tech Exhibition at the G Messe Gunma exhibition hall is being held in conjunction with the Group of Seven Digital and Tech Ministers’ Meeting in Takasaki.
A research association called the Originator Profile Technology Consortium, established by media organizations including The Yomiuri Shimbun and advertising companies in Japan and abroad, has set up a booth for Originator Profile, a digital technology for verifying the reliability of information on the internet.
The booth presents how the progressing Originator Profile technology can help create a safe and secure Internet environment. It has attracted the attention of the visiting domestic media.
Ministers and government officials from the G7 countries are expected to visit the exhibition Sunday.
"POLITICS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan, U.S., S. Korea to Start Real-Time Missile Info Sharing
Taiwan’s Semiconductor Giants Build Overseas Amid Global Demand, Local Labor Shortage
Govt Issues Emergency Warning Following N. Korea’s Missile Launch (Update 1)
Japan Provides Ukraine with Landmine Detectors, Vehicles
Xi Sends Condolence Letter to Kishida on Death of Soka Gakkai’s Daisaku Ikeda
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible