Prince Harry Due Back in Britain on Tuesday
17:50 JST, February 6, 2024
LONDON, Feb 6 (Reuters) – Prince Harry is expected to arrive back in Britain later on Tuesday, The Sun newspaper reported, ahead of a meeting with his father King Charles, 75, who has been diagnosed with cancer.
The Sun said Harry had been seen arriving at a private terminal at Los Angeles International Airport in California, where he has been living with his wife Meghan since 2020. The prince is traveling alone.
A person familiar with the situation said Harry had spoken to his father about his diagnosis. Harry has become estranged from his father and brother over the last three years, and in 2023 published an autobiography which criticized the royals.
"News Services" POPULAR ARTICLE
At Japan Airlines, Bankruptcy Helped Lay Groundwork for First Female Boss
Taylor Swift Launches Legal Broadside at a College Student Who Tracks Private Jets Via Public Data
Unofficial Indonesia Election Vote Count Points to First Round Prabowo Win
North Korea Scraps All Economic Cooperation with South Korea
Special Counsel: Biden ‘Willfully’ Disclosed Classified Materials, But No Criminal Charges Warranted
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan Eyes 45 B. Yen in Aid for Optical Semiconductors
- Business, Labor Leaders Reaffirm Vow to Raise Wages in Shunto Talks
- Japan Real Wages Fall at Steepest Pace in 9 Years in 2023
- Japan’s Job Availability Ratio Rises for 2nd Straight Year
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager