France’s Mistral AI Raises 105 Mln Euros Shortly after Being Set Up
11:35 JST, June 14, 2023
PARIS (Reuters) – French technology and artificial intelligence company Mistral AI has raised 105 million euros ($113.4 million) just a month after being set up, said junior government minister Jean-Noel Barrot, as France seeks to grow its presence as a global tech hub.
“Bravo to the start-up Mistral AI which has raised 105 million euros just a month after its creation: a record!” wrote Barrot on his Twitter account on Tuesday.
Mistral AI was set up by former Meta and Google artificial intelligence researchers, and it is headquartered in Paris.
$1 = 0.9264 euros
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japanese Actor-Director Kitano Says His New Film Explores Homosexual Relations in the Samurai World
Japan’s Nikkei Muted; Set to Post First Weekly Drop in Five as Tech Stocks Drag
Japan’s Nikkei Pares Early Gains as Investors Lock in Profits
Israel Searches for Traces of Hamas in Raid of Key Gaza Hospital Packed with Patients
Japan’s Nikkei Inches Down as Automakers Skid on Yen Strength
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing