North Korea fires 4 ballistic missiles
17:34 JST, November 5, 2022
SEOUL (Reuters) — North Korea fired four short-range ballistic missiles into the western sea on Saturday morning, said South Korean military, adding the missiles flew about 130 kilometers with altitude of about 20 kilometers.
North Korea has launched a series of missiles this week, including a possible failed intercontinental ballistic missile, drawing condemnation from Washington, Seoul and Tokyo.
The missile launches raised speculation North Korea could be readying for the resumption of nuclear testing for the first time since 2017.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japanese Actor-Director Kitano Says His New Film Explores Homosexual Relations in the Samurai World
Japan’s Nintendo Profits Jump as Its Game Sales Get a Boost from the Hit Super Mario Movie
Japan’s Nikkei Pares Early Gains as Investors Lock in Profits
Japan’s Nikkei Muted; Set to Post First Weekly Drop in Five as Tech Stocks Drag
Israel Searches for Traces of Hamas in Raid of Key Gaza Hospital Packed with Patients
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible