France in talks with UAE to replace Russian oil supplies – minister
10:21 JST, June 6, 2022
PARIS (Reuters) – France is in talks with the United Arab Emirates to replace Russian oil purchases, which will stop after the imposition of a European Union ban on Russian crude, Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said on Sunday.
“There are discussions with the United Arab Emirates. We have to find an alternative to Russian oil,” Le Maire told Europe 1 radio.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Turkey lifts its objections to Sweden, Finland joining NATO
Russian missile strike hits crowded shopping mall in Ukraine
Leaders pledge arms and EU path for Ukraine in Kyiv visit
China secretly building PLA naval facility in Cambodia, Western officials say
Ship pollution is rising as the U.S. waits for world leaders to act
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last