Mcdonald’s will have a 15-year option to buy its restaurants in Russia back
10:57 JST, June 3, 2022
McDonald’s Corp will have an option to buy its restaurants in Russia back within 15 years, Russia’s anti-monopoly service said in a statement on Thursday.
The service approved a deal in which the fast-food company sold the restaurants to one of its local licensees – Alexander Govor, who will rebrand them, ending more than three decades of the “Golden Arches” in the country.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Russia summons heads of U.S. media outlets, warns of ‘stringent measures’
Ukraine’s volunteer ‘Kraken’ unit takes the fight to the Russians
Leaders pledge arms and EU path for Ukraine in Kyiv visit
Russian missile strike hits crowded shopping mall in Ukraine
China secretly building PLA naval facility in Cambodia, Western officials say
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs