Mcdonald’s will have a 15-year option to buy its restaurants in Russia back
10:57 JST, June 3, 2022
McDonald’s Corp will have an option to buy its restaurants in Russia back within 15 years, Russia’s anti-monopoly service said in a statement on Thursday.
The service approved a deal in which the fast-food company sold the restaurants to one of its local licensees – Alexander Govor, who will rebrand them, ending more than three decades of the “Golden Arches” in the country.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japanese Actor-Director Kitano Says His New Film Explores Homosexual Relations in the Samurai World
Japan’s Nikkei Up Sharply as Chip-Related Stocks Rally (Update 1)
Japan’s Nikkei Muted; Set to Post First Weekly Drop in Five as Tech Stocks Drag
Japan’s Nikkei Pares Early Gains as Investors Lock in Profits
Israel Searches for Traces of Hamas in Raid of Key Gaza Hospital Packed with Patients
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)