China reports 26,155 new COVID cases on April 16 vs 24,791 day earlier
12:02 JST, April 17, 2022
SHANGHAI, April 17 (Reuters) – China reported 26,155 new coronavirus cases on April 16, of which 3,529 were symptomatic and 22,626 were asymptomatic, the National Health Commission said on Sunday.
That compares with 24,791 new cases a day earlier – 3,896 symptomatic and 20,895 asymptomatic infections, which China counts separately.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japanese Actor-Director Kitano Says His New Film Explores Homosexual Relations in the Samurai World
Japan’s Nintendo Profits Jump as Its Game Sales Get a Boost from the Hit Super Mario Movie
Japan’s Nikkei Pares Early Gains as Investors Lock in Profits
Israel Searches for Traces of Hamas in Raid of Key Gaza Hospital Packed with Patients
Japan’s Nikkei Inches Down as Automakers Skid on Yen Strength
JN ACCESS RANKING
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace