Ukraine envoy to Japan requests more munitions to defend against Russian missiles
12:03 JST, February 25, 2022
TOKYO (Reuters) — Ukraine’s ambassador to Japan said on Friday his nation needs more anti-aircraft munitions to defend against Russian missiles.
Ambassador Sergiy Korsunsky said Ukraine was well defended against tank attacks but needed Stinger missiles and other anti-aircraft supplies to defend against cruise missiles raining down on the country.
"NEWS SERVICES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japanese Actor-Director Kitano Says His New Film Explores Homosexual Relations in the Samurai World
Japan’s Nikkei Muted; Set to Post First Weekly Drop in Five as Tech Stocks Drag
Japan’s Nikkei Pares Early Gains as Investors Lock in Profits
Israel Searches for Traces of Hamas in Raid of Key Gaza Hospital Packed with Patients
Japan’s Nikkei Inches Down as Automakers Skid on Yen Strength
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing