- TRAVEL SPOTS
Autumn Colors Ending Soon at Ozegahara Marshland in Gunma Pref.
14:33 JST, October 13, 2023
Visitors traverse wooden pathways along tranquil ponds at Ozegahara Marsh in Oze National Park on Thursday in Katashina, Gunma Prefecture. Oze National Park spans four prefectures: Gunma, Fukushima, Niigata, and Tochigi. The Ozegahara Marsh is situated at an elevation of 1,400 meters and has transformed into a soft, brownish-yellow canvas, while dwarf water lilies grace the water’s surface, mirroring the clear blue sky. Nearby Mt. Shibutsu is adorned with autumn foliage.
"FEATURES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
Millennium-Old Traditional ‘Naked Festival’ to Be Held for Last Time Next February at Iwate Pref. Temple
Nagasaki: Mom, Young Daughter Help Keep Mask-changing Chinese Art Alive
Kintetsu Dept Store, Fujiya Open New Pekolicious Sweets Shop in Osaka
Old Tokyo Building Becomes a Hub for Various Regions in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)