Russian Ambassador to Japan Mikhail Galuzin to leave office in November
14:06 JST, October 29, 2022
Russian Ambassador to Japan Mikhail Galuzin will leave his post in November, Russia’s RIA news agency reported Friday.
Galuzin is an expert on Japan and even served in the country during the Soviet period. He was appointed ambassador in 2018.
Using his smooth Japanese, Galuzin has often appeared on Japanese TV programs and other media to voice the views of Russian President Vladimir Putin’s administration.
"WORLD" POPULAR ARTICLE
Israeli Families Demand Release of Hostages of Hamas; Worried About Crossfire
Peruvians of Japanese Descent Eagerly Await Princess Kako’s Visit
New Delhi Presses Firms in Japan, South Korea to Set Up Semiconductor Firms in India
Japan-Backed Restoration of Angkor Wat Causeway Completed
Japanese, Chinese, South Korean Foreign Ministers to Work Toward Summit
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Stimulus Package Set to Drive Greater Govt Borrowing; Likely Effectiveness Called into Question
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace