Ex-Samurai Japan Manager Hideki Kuriyama Invited to Tokyo Stock Exchange’s 2023 Last Trading Day Ceremony
17:28 JST, November 28, 2023
Hideki Kuriyama, former manager of Japan’s national baseball team, will appear as a special guest at a ceremony to mark the last trading day of the year at the Tokyo Stock Exchange on Dec. 29, Japan Exchange Group (JPX) announced Tuesday.
Kuriyama led the national team, nicknamed Samurai Japan, to victory at the World Baseball Classic in March.
"Sports" POPULAR ARTICLE
Sumo: Former Ozeki Tochinoshin Retires with Ceremonial Snip of His Top-knot
Kotonowaka Takes on First Duty as Ozeki in Setsubun Ceremony; Event Took Place at Tsubaki Shrine in Mie Prefecture
Criminal Complaints Filed by Japan Soccer Player Junya Ito, 2 Women
Terunofuji Captures 9th Title With Win in New Year Tourney Playoff
Japan’s Rei Sakamoto Wins Australian Open Junior Boys’ Final
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan Eyes 45 B. Yen in Aid for Optical Semiconductors
- Business, Labor Leaders Reaffirm Vow to Raise Wages in Shunto Talks
- Japan’s Job Availability Ratio Rises for 2nd Straight Year
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager
- M4.8 Earthquake Hits Central Tokyo; No Tsunami Expected