- GENERAL NEWS
Earthquake Jolts Kanto Region Friday Morning
10:18 JST, November 10, 2023
A magnitude 4.2 quake jolted Tokyo and Kanagawa Prefecture at 10 a.m. on Friday, according to the Japan Meteorological Agency. No tsunami alert was released.
The epicenter is in the east of Kanagawa Prefecture, the focus is 110 kilometers deep.
The Japanese seismic scale of 3 was observed in Chiyoda Ward and Machida in Tokyo and Sagamihara’s Midori Ward and Atsugi in Kanagawa Prefecture.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing