- GENERAL NEWS
NTT Docomo Smartphone Services Disrupted
15:00 JST, August 15, 2023
NTT Docomo smartphone users across the country have faced problems making phone calls and transmitting data, the company said Tuesday.
The problem is also believed to have affected emergency calls.
Problems on the NTT Docomo network were first reported at about 9:50 a.m. The cause of the issue is not yet known.
NTT Docomo has not announced when services will return to normal.
Meanwhile, A strong typhoon has caused widespread problems across Japan, with telecommunication disruptions reported in Osaka, Wakayama and Mie prefectures since the early hours of Tuesday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Stimulus Package Set to Drive Greater Govt Borrowing; Likely Effectiveness Called into Question
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace