- GENERAL NEWS
My Number Points Awarded to Wrong Cardholders 173 Times
13:08 JST, June 10, 2023
My Number reward points might have been mistakenly awarded to the wrong cardholders 173 times in 133 municipalities, according to the interim results of a nationwide survey.
The majority of the cases involved card holders who applied for points on terminals at municipal offices, the Internal Affairs and Communications Ministry announced Friday.
In many cases, the blunder occurred when users failed to log out of a terminal, resulting in their points being awarded to the next user.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)