- GENERAL NEWS
Japan Lego Park Lets Visitors Feel Like Giants
18:06 JST, March 19, 2023
NAGOYA — The Legoland Japan theme park in Nagoya is allowing visitors to enter some of its city dioramas through May 7, the end of the Golden Week holidays.
The Miniland area of the park showcases famous scenes of cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya, built with over 10 million Lego bricks.
Usually, visitors are only permitted to see the displays but not enter them.
For this special event, the Lego representations of Shibuya Ward, Tokyo; the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Buildings; Nagoya Castle; and the streets of Nagoya will be available for visitors to enter the miniature worlds and pose for photos.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)