- GENERAL NEWS
Man Killed in Two-Car Crash in Ibaraki Pref.
11:01 JST, February 13, 2023
A passenger car and a station wagon crashed at an intersection in Koga, Ibaraki Prefecture, at around midnight on Sunday, killing a male passenger in his 20s in the passenger car.
The driver of the passenger car, also a man in his 20s, is unconscious and in critical condition. At least four people in the two vehicles were injured.
According to the Koga Police Department, four people were in the passenger car and three in the station wagon. The accident occurred at a crossroad with a flashing traffic light near JR Koga Station. The police are investigating the cause of the accident.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Vietnam Trade Ministers Discuss Supply Chains, IPEF
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Stimulus Package Set to Drive Greater Govt Borrowing; Likely Effectiveness Called into Question
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)