- Travel Spots
Giant Gacha Capsule Toy Vending Machine Appears at Narita Airport to Celebrate 100 mil. Domestic Flight Passengers
14:01 JST, January 24, 2024
A giant gacha capsule toy vending machine appeared at Narita Airport from Friday to Sunday, delighting passengers.
The giant gacha machine is about 3 meters high and 1.5 meters wide. Narita International Airport Corp. installed it at the departure lobby of Terminal 3, which has many domestic flights, to celebrate that the number of domestic flight passengers at the airport has exceeded 100 million.
Capsules in the machine were about 16 cm in diameter and their prizes included domestic travel packages, airline tickets and airline goods.
"Features" POPULAR ARTICLE
Fukuoka Castle to Come to Life Lit Up in 7 Different Colors
Saga: Ryokan Japanese Inns with Hot Springs Offering Office Spaces to Remote Workers; Increasing Productivity
Shibuya Cafe Continues to Offer Experience of Listening to Masterpieces; Near 100-Year-old Cafe Maintains Traditional Atmosphere of Years Gone By
Kawazu-zakura Cherry Blossom Trees Adorn Riverbanks in Shizuoka Town; Blossoms Bloomed 5 Days Earlier than Last Year in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Current Account Surplus Doubles in ’23
- Business, Labor Leaders Reaffirm Vow to Raise Wages in Shunto Talks
- Japan Real Wages Fall at Steepest Pace in 9 Years in 2023
- Pressure Mounting for Wage Increases in Shunto Negotiations; Fears about the Response of Struggling SMEs
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager