- Travel Spots
Osaka Hikari-Renaissance 2023 Begins in Osaka City; Lighting Cultural Property Building
15:44 JST, December 15, 2023
The “Osaka Hikari-Renaissance 2023,” which decorated the entire Nakanoshima area of Osaka with illumination, began on Thursday evening. At the Osaka City Central Public Hall, an important cultural property, images of water and plants were shown on the wall with projection mapping, drawing cheers from visitors. The projection mapping will run through Dec. 25.
This event is part of “Festival of the Lights in Osaka,” organized by an executive committee comprised of several organizations, including the Osaka prefectural and city governments.
"Features" POPULAR ARTICLE
Fukuoka Castle to Come to Life Lit Up in 7 Different Colors
Saga: Ryokan Japanese Inns with Hot Springs Offering Office Spaces to Remote Workers; Increasing Productivity
Shibuya Cafe Continues to Offer Experience of Listening to Masterpieces; Near 100-Year-old Cafe Maintains Traditional Atmosphere of Years Gone By
Kawazu-zakura Cherry Blossom Trees Adorn Riverbanks in Shizuoka Town; Blossoms Bloomed 5 Days Earlier than Last Year in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Current Account Surplus Doubles in ’23
- Japan Real Wages Fall at Steepest Pace in 9 Years in 2023
- Pressure Mounting for Wage Increases in Shunto Negotiations; Fears about the Response of Struggling SMEs
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager
- JCG Captain Mistook ‘No. 1’ Position for Permission to Take off Prior to Haneda Accident; Voice Recorders Being Analyzed