- TRAVEL SPOTS
Colorful Fish Projected onto Angel Road Beach in Kagawa Pref.
12:59 JST, November 8, 2023
Colorful fish and dolphins are projected onto a beach on Tuesday at Angel Road, a sightseeing spot in Tonosho, Kagawa Prefecture. The “road,” outlined in blue light, is a sandbar that connects Shodoshima Island to smaller islets when the tide goes out. It’s said if you cross the sandbar with your loved one, your wish will come true. “It was very pretty, and I found the sound of waves refreshing,” said a nurse who visited the light show. The event will run until Nov. 30, and same-day tickets cost ¥2,500. Admission is free for elementary school students and younger.
"FEATURES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
Kintetsu Dept Store, Fujiya Open New Pekolicious Sweets Shop in Osaka
Nagasaki: Mom, Young Daughter Help Keep Mask-changing Chinese Art Alive
Illuminations Brighten Up Events, Buildings and Roadside Trees in Central Tokyo
My Wife Hasn’t Bathed for 2½ Years, Claiming It’s ‘Bothersome’
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)