- TRAVEL SPOTS
Blue Nemophila Flowers Carpet Hillside in Ibaraki Pref.
15:02 JST, April 18, 2023
Blue nemophila flowers have reached peak bloom at Hitachi Seaside Park in Hitachinaka, Ibaraki Prefecture. Native to North America, the annual flowers have blooms with a diameter of about 3 centimeters. Around 5.3 million nemophila flowers dot Miharashi no Oka Hill within the park. The blossoms will be at their peak until around Saturday, according to the park. “It’s beautiful as it looks like a crystal blue lake,” said Naomi Koda, who visited on Monday with her husband and dog from Nagareyama, Chiba Prefecture.
"FEATURES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
Kintetsu Dept Store, Fujiya Open New Pekolicious Sweets Shop in Osaka
Nagasaki: Mom, Young Daughter Help Keep Mask-changing Chinese Art Alive
Illuminations Brighten Up Events, Buildings and Roadside Trees in Central Tokyo
My Wife Hasn’t Bathed for 2½ Years, Claiming It’s ‘Bothersome’
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible