- TRAVEL SPOTS
Plum Adds Red to Winter in Odawara, Kanagawa Pref.
16:04 JST, January 25, 2023
Red plum trees are in bloom at Odawara Joshi Park in Odawara, Kanagawa Prefecture, on Sunday. According to the city, the park has about 250 plum trees, both red and white. Most of them have not yet blossomed, but early-blooming red plum trees in sunny areas are beginning to. From Feb. 4 through 26, the Odawara plum festival will be held both here and at the Soga plum grove, where about 35,000 white plum trees are planted.
"FEATURES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
Millennium-Old Traditional ‘Naked Festival’ to Be Held for Last Time Next February at Iwate Pref. Temple
Nagasaki: Mom, Young Daughter Help Keep Mask-changing Chinese Art Alive
Kintetsu Dept Store, Fujiya Open New Pekolicious Sweets Shop in Osaka
Old Tokyo Building Becomes a Hub for Various Regions in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)