- TRAVEL SPOTS
USJ to introduce ‘Detective Conan’ and ‘Monster Hunter’ attractions
12:38 JST, November 20, 2022
The operator of Universal Studios Japan in Osaka City announced Thursday that it will introduce attractions that allow visitors to experience the worlds of the popular anime “Meitantei Conan” (Detective Conan) and the popular video game “Monster Hunter” from Feb. 17 to July 2, 2023.
The attractions are part of Universal Cool Japan, a series of limited-time events that USJ has been holding since 2015 featuring Japanese anime and video games. It will be the first in a list of events planned for next year.
The Conan attraction will allow visitors to enjoy the world of the anime while trying to solve riddles. Monster Hunter is an action game in which players take on giant monsters in a magnificent natural setting, and its attraction is planned to introduce virtual reality. More details will be announced in the future.
"FEATURES" POPULAR ARTICLE
Kyoto Train Offers Passengers Journey Wrapped in Autumn Colors via Maple Tree Tunnel
Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
Korea Craze in Japan Unlikely to End Anytime Soon; Shin-Okubo is a Hub of Korean Pop Culture, Food
Kintetsu Dept Store, Fujiya Open New Pekolicious Sweets Shop in Osaka
Nagasaki: Mom, Young Daughter Help Keep Mask-changing Chinese Art Alive
JN ACCESS RANKING
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible