SoftBank Group Logs 477.6-B.-Yen in Net Loss in April-June
16:51 JST, August 8, 2023
Tokyo, Aug. 8 (Jiji Press)—SoftBank Group Corp. said Tuesday that it suffered a consolidated net loss of ¥477.6 billion in April-June.
Still, the figure was smaller than the year-before net loss of ¥3,162.7 billion.
For the first quarter of fiscal 2023, the Japanese technology conglomerate reported consolidated sales of ¥1,557.5 billion, down 0.9 pct year on year.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
Suntory’s Hibiki Whiskey Price Planned to Increase by 125％; Demand Higher than Production
Energy Challenges / High Electricity Bills Overshadow Digitalization in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)