Zozotown store to open in Tokyo
12:41 JST, October 29, 2022
The operator of e-commerce clothing retailer Zozotown is to open a brick-and-mortar store in Tokyo.
Announcing the venture at a financial results press conference on Friday, Zozo Inc. President Kotaro Sawada said the opening date and other details would be announced early November.
The company updated its management strategy in May, adding the tagline “Delivering exciting ‘suitability.’”
“We’ll make the store a place where we offer ‘suitability’ based on our new strategy,” Sawada said.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
Department Stores Stuff 2024 Lucky Bags with Family-friendly Experiences
Suntory’s Hibiki Whiskey Price Planned to Increase by 125％; Demand Higher than Production
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)