McDonald’s Japan to raise prices of burgers, other items
12:59 JST, September 26, 2022
McDonald’s Company (Japan) Ltd. said Monday the firm will raise prices on about 60% of its menu items, including hamburgers, on Friday from ¥10 to ¥30 to counter factors including the rising costs of ingredients and distribution.
The price hikes will be the second increase this year.
The new price for a hamburger will be ¥150, up from ¥130, the company said. The price of a cheeseburger will be ¥180, up from ¥160. The price of McFry french fries will rise ¥10 for each size.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
Suntory’s Hibiki Whiskey Price Planned to Increase by 125％; Demand Higher than Production
Energy Challenges / High Electricity Bills Overshadow Digitalization in Japan
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- Sardines and Mackerels Blanket Beach in Hokkaido; Local Fishermen ‘Never Seen This Many’
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
- Autumn in Full Swing in Kyoto
- Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains