- GENERAL NEWS
Typhoon Lan Makes Landfall near Cape Shionomisaki, Wakayama Pref.
7:37 JST, August 15, 2023
Typhoon No. 7, also called as Lan, made landfall near Cape Shionomisaki, Wakayama Prefecture, before 5 a.m. on Tuesday, the Japan Meteorological Agency said.
Typhoon No. 7 is expected to move northward through the Kinki region.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)