- GENERAL NEWS
Children’s Day Ceramics Ready for Shipment in Aichi Pref.
11:27 JST, March 28, 2023
Workers at a ceramics manufacturer in Seto, Aichi Prefecture, examine porcelain ornaments for Children’s Day before packing them for shipment. Shipments of the seasonal baubles peak in late March in the city, which is known for its quality ceramics. The company, Chugai Toen Co., produces some 110 different kinds of the ornaments, such as carps and boys wearing kabuto helmets, which are shipped out ahead of the May 5 Children’s Day holiday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)