- General News
Give Your Mind and Body a Healing Workout
13:00 JST, December 31, 2020
I’d recommend some travel destinations in Gunma Prefecture.
The theme I thought of for my trip is, “A trip where you play like crazy in the natural beauty of Gunma, then heal your soul.”
First up is working out in nature. You can go canyoning and shower climbing in towns like Minakami. They are sports where you travel up and down canyons and rapids on foot, making for a natural obstacle course! Sliding down a little waterfall will help you to release some pent-up stress, I think.
After getting tired from all that exercise, head over to a Kusatsu onsen for a nice soak. Kusatsu is just one of many hot spring resorts in Gunma Prefecture, but I love it so much. It has a massive yubatake (which translates to hot water field), where hot spring minerals are harvested, and it looks beautiful lit up at night.
"Society" POPULAR ARTICLE
M5.2 Earthquake Hits Tokyo’s Neighboring Areas; No Tsunami Expected
Over 10 Killer Whales Trapped Amid Drift Ice Off Coast of Hokkaido’s Shiretoko Peninsula
Earthquake Measuring Magnitude 4.3 Hits Kyoto Prefecture; No Tsunami Expected (Update 1)
One Month to go Until the Hokuriku Shinkansen Extension; the “First Train” Sells Out in 1 Minute
Magnitude 5.1 Earthquake Hits Ehime, Hiroshima Prefectures; No Tsunami Expected
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Current Account Surplus Doubles in ’23
- ‘All-country’ Stock Mutual Funds Popular with NISA Investors
- Japan Real Wages Fall at Steepest Pace in 9 Years in 2023
- Pressure Mounting for Wage Increases in Shunto Negotiations; Fears about the Response of Struggling SMEs
- North Korean Workers in China Riot over Unpaid Wages; 2,000 Occupy Factory, Kill Plant Manager