Tokyo reports 3,855 new coronavirus Cases
18:37 JST, March 21, 2022
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Tokyo confirmed 3,855 new cases of novel coronavirus infection on Monday, down by 981 from a week before.
In the Japanese capital, new COVID-19 fatalities totaled six on the day. The number of coronavirus patients with severe symptoms under the Tokyo metropolitan government’s criteria remained unchanged from Sunday at 46.
The seven-day average of new positive cases in Tokyo stood at 7,449.1, down 13.7% from a week before.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last