Tokyo confirms 8,131 New COVID-19 cases
18:10 JST, March 13, 2022
Tokyo, March 13 (Jiji Press)—The Tokyo metropolitan government confirmed 8,131 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, a decrease of about 1,100 from a week before.
The seven-day average of new cases in the Japanese capital dropped 20.8 pct from a week before to 8,708.7.
The number of COVID-19 patients with severe symptoms rose by one from Saturday to 63, while nine new deaths were confirmed.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs