Tokyo confirms 9,164 new COVID-19 cases
10:40 JST, March 13, 2022
TOKYO (Jiji Press) —Tokyo confirmed 9,164 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, a decrease of about 1,600 from a week before.
The seven-day average of new cases in the Japanese capital fell 20.4 pct from a week before to 8,874.1.
Fourteen new deaths linked to COVID-19 were confirmed. The number of patients with severe symptoms rose by four to 62.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- BOJ Member Sought Tweak in Easing