Tokyo confirms 9,164 new COVID-19 cases
10:40 JST, March 13, 2022
TOKYO (Jiji Press) —Tokyo confirmed 9,164 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, a decrease of about 1,600 from a week before.
The seven-day average of new cases in the Japanese capital fell 20.4 pct from a week before to 8,874.1.
Fourteen new deaths linked to COVID-19 were confirmed. The number of patients with severe symptoms rose by four to 62.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs