Tokyo logs 10,334 new coronavirus cases
18:05 JST, February 14, 2022
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Tokyo reported 10,334 new cases of novel coronavirus infection on Monday, down by 1,877 from a week before and the sixth straight day of week-on-week drop.
The number of severely ill COVID-19 patients in the Japanese capital grew by nine from Sunday to 74. Seven new deaths were recorded among COVID-19 patients.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs