Tokyo confirms 7 new coronavirus infections
December 13, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — The Tokyo metropolitan government confirmed seven new coronavirus infections on Monday, the same figure as a week earlier, and one new fatality was reported among infected people in the Japanese capital.
The seven-day moving average of daily infection figures stood at 17.4, up 8.1% week on week.
The number of COVID-19 patients with severe symptoms under the metropolitan government’s criteria came to four, up by one from the previous day.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- Ajiichi Hojo / Modern flavors in a history-steeped building
- Japan-sponsored bridge opens in South Sudan, raising hopes for peace and development
- Defense minister to China: Concerns exist between Japan and China
- Japan scrambled aircraft 4.5 times more this May than last