Tokyo confirms 7 new coronavirus infections
December 13, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — The Tokyo metropolitan government confirmed seven new coronavirus infections on Monday, the same figure as a week earlier, and one new fatality was reported among infected people in the Japanese capital.
The seven-day moving average of daily infection figures stood at 17.4, up 8.1% week on week.
The number of COVID-19 patients with severe symptoms under the metropolitan government’s criteria came to four, up by one from the previous day.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- 69.7 Bil. Yen in COVID-19 Loans to Small Businesses Uncollectible