Tokyo reports 13 coronavirus cases
December 12, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — The Tokyo metropolitan government reported 13 new coronavirus infections in the Japanese capital Sunday, down by seven from a week before.
There was no fatal case.
The seven-day average of new positive cases stood at 17.4, up 6.7% from a week before. The number of severely ill COVID-19 patients under the metropolitan government’s standards stood at three, unchanged from Saturday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative