Tokyo reports 20 new coronavirus Cases
December 5, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Twenty new cases of novel coronavirus infection were confirmed in Tokyo on Sunday, up 11 from a week earlier, the metropolitan government said.
No new death was reported among COVID-19 patients in the Japanese capital.
According to the metropolitan government, the daily total of new infection cases averaged 16.3 in the week to Sunday, up 15.6% from a week before.
The number of patients with severe symptoms counted under Tokyo’s criteria remained unchanged from the previous day at two.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative