Tokyo records 16 new COVID-19 cases
November 27, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Tokyo confirmed 16 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, unchanged from a week before and the 16th consecutive day below 30, the metropolitan government said.
The Japanese capital had no new COVID-19 fatality. The seven-day average of new infection cases fell 10.8% from a week before to 15.7.
There were seven very ill COVID-19 patients, unchanged from Friday.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
Junko Ohashi, singer of ‘Silhouette Romance,’ dies at 73
X Japan Bassist Heath Dies at 55; Yoshiki Thought to Have Returned to Japan for Him
JN ACCESS RANKING
- BOJ Ueda: Japan Increasingly Likely to Hit Inflation Target
- Japan April-Sept. Current Account Surplus Hits Record High
- Food, Beverage Price Hikes Show Signs of Easing; Fuel Prices, Consumer Frugality Slowing Down Price Rises
- Japan 2023 Food Exports Reach 1 Tril. Yen at Record Pace
- Exports of Nishikigoi Carp to China Halted; Permits for Japanese Aquaculture Facilities By China Have Expired