Tokyo logs 14 new coronavirus cases
November 4, 2021
TOKYO (Jiji Press) — Tokyo confirmed 14 new cases of novel coronavirus infection on Thursday, down by seven from a week before.
The daily count in the Japanese capital stood below 30 for the eighth straight day.
The number of coronavirus patients with severe symptoms, counted under Tokyo’s criteria, declined by two from Wednesday to 12, according to the metropolitan government. New COVID-19 fatalities totaled two.
The seven-day average of daily new positive cases in Tokyo came to 19.3, down 24.9 pct from the preceding week.
"SOCIETY" POPULAR ARTICLE
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan, Finland confirm unity in dealing with Russia
- Mangaka Fujiko Fujio A dies at 88
- China’s aircraft carrier drills near Japan aimed at around-the-clock attack capability
- As wheat prices soar, Japanese food industry pushes rice flour as alternative
- Fukushima lab releases images of ‘highly likely’ UFOs