Honda’s N-BOX Top-Selling New Car in First Half of the Year
13:21 JST, July 6, 2023
The best-selling new car in Japan in the first half of 2023 was Honda Motor Co.’s N-BOX minicar, up 8.0% from the last year’s same period to 112,248 units, the Japan Automobile Dealers Association and the Japan Light Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Association announced Thursday.
Toyota Motor Corp’s Yaris came in second with 97,421 units, and Toyota’s Corolla came in third with 82,374 units.
"BUSINESS" POPULAR ARTICLE
Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
Japan Railway Operators Eye Net-zero CO2 Emissions Via Hydrogen Fuel Cell Trains
3 Japan Railway Firms to Introduce System to Pay Fare by Tapping Credit Card at Ticket Gates
Department Stores Stuff 2024 Lucky Bags with Family-friendly Experiences
Suntory’s Hibiki Whiskey Price Planned to Increase by 125％; Demand Higher than Production
JN ACCESS RANKING
- Japan’s Economy Contracts as Demand Wanes
- AI-generated Child Porn Floods Japan-based Website (Update 1)
- Bears Sighted in Tokyo Suburbs, Including near Mt. Takao (Update 1)
- Tokyo Dips below 10 C; Temperatures Fall in Japan
- Tsunami observed in Japanese coast after the earthquake near Philippines (UPDATE2)